Re: Bug that needs fixing

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Bug that needs fixing
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:33:32 +0100

Michael Albinus wrote:
Jason Rumney <address@hidden> writes:

Shouldn't all responses that do not start with a status code be ignored?

ie

I fear that something like the response of the "dir" command shouldn't
be ignored.

Sure, but that is immediately preceded by a line with a 150 status code. I was assuming that data responses were handled separately than the protocol level chit-chat and wouldn't be affected by such a change.