Toolbar patch (OS X)

From: David Reitter
Subject: Toolbar patch (OS X)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:25:32 +0100

I'm attaching a patch which enables the toolbar button in the upper right corner of each frame. This button is standard in OS X applications and allows users to switch the toolbar on and off per frame. The actual tool-bar switching functionality is already present (frame parameter 'tool-bar-lines), here I'm just enabling the button and its event-handling.

This has been in use in a couple of Aquamacs versions (>1500 users currently), and the Japanese Carbon Emacs Package is using it too.