Re: Toolbar patch (OS X)

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: Toolbar patch (OS X)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 22:57:00 +0100

On 27 Sep 2005, at 04:43, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu wrote:

One thing I'm concerned about is whether TOGGLE_TOOLBAR_EVENT deserves
a new constant in `enum event_kind' (in termhooks.h) or not.  Likewise
for `toggle-frame-toolbar' as a top-level Lisp event.  Are there any
guidelines about addition of new event kinds?  Once Kim F. Storm
suggested the `title-bar' prefix.

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2004-05/msg00780.html

There hasn't been any feedback regarding this.
termhooks has stuff like SAVE_SESSION_EVENT and I'm not sure if that is implemented on all systems. If there's a place for OS X specific events to be added, sure - I wouldn't know where.

I agree that [toggle-frame-toolbar] could be [title-bar toggle-frame- toolbar]. How would one go about defining that in keyboard.c?