Re: Dedicated *Completions* frame iconified but not de-iconified

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: Dedicated *Completions* frame iconified but not de-iconified
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 10:40:29 -0400

    Could you point me to the relevant code in Emacs responsible for
    de-iconifying the frame so that I can report to the fluxbox people?

I presume it is the code in x_make_frame_visible (xterm.c).

You could try first running under GDB and making sure that that
function really is being called.  It's possible that some strangeness
prevents Emacs from calling it.