Re: shell mode syntax higlighting problem with here documents

From: Nicholas Sushkin
Subject: Re: shell mode syntax higlighting problem with here documents
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:03:09 -0400

On Thursday 20 October 2005 23:14, Stefan Monnier wrote:

> I've installed a slightly fixed variant of the patch I sent.
> Can you try with the latest CVS code?  It seemed to work on all my tests.

I still get the same behavior. I load the test case below. It starts
highlighted properly (snapshot 1). I insert a space before the command that
starts the here document, highlighting breaks (snapshot 2). I remove the
inserted space, the highlighting is still broken (snapshot 3).

Do you have the same behavior?
--
Nicholas Sushkin, Senior Software Engineer
Open Finance