Re: mouse-1 not going to URL

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: mouse-1 not going to URL
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 22:17:34 +0200

Robert J. Chassell wrote:

Lennart Borgman wrote,

   On w32 with CVS Emacs compiled a few days ago clicking on the link
   or pressing RET opens the URL in my browser.

That is what I expected, but it did not happen in the default.  (I
hardly ever use a default Emacs, so I cannot tell you when the problem
began or whether it has always been there, although I think not.)

Which Web browser is started?  What happens when you use today's CVS
snapshot?
Firefox started with todays CVS.