Fringe angle bitmap at at eob

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Fringe angle bitmap at at eob
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:09:33 -0400

I've installed a fix for the following issue in FOR-RELEASE:

  ** Rework how the fringe "angle" bitmap at at bottom of buffer is
  shown to include an indication of whether the last line has a NL or
  not.

This involved a one-line change, from

    if (MATRIX_ROW_END_CHARPOS (row) >= BUF_ZV (XBUFFER (w->buffer))

    if (row->ends_at_zv_p

in fringe.c:863.

This just displays the eob fringe angle bitmap one line further down
when the buffer ends in a final newline.  I've checked with KFS, and
he's OK with the change.  Pls test it out and see if there are any
problems.