Re: Diropen toolbar icon

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Diropen toolbar icon
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 18:15:37 +0200

Just so I don't have to re-read the old thread, did we intend these
to replace back/forward history, or previos/next node?

Do you mean replacing icons for Info?  Could you provide URLs of icons
that you think would replace the current icons?

Attached.

PNG image

PNG image

At the cvs.gnome.org repository I can see only next-image-24.png
suitable for `Next Info node' and prev-image-24.png for `Previous Info
node', but not for back/forward history.

The thing is that the current icons for back/forward history are Gnomes icons for undo and redo. A suggestion is to use the attached icons for next/previos node, and the current next/previous node (only arrows) for back/forward history. It would make Up a bit odd though.

    Jan D.