Re: Diropen toolbar icon

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Diropen toolbar icon
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 14:58:27 +0100

Juri Linkov wrote:

Sorry, but I think this Up icon looks out of place when compared to

Next and Previous icons.  Next and Previous icons have arrows on the
paper sheet in Portrait mode, but Up icon is rotated to Landscape mode.
Could you leave the paper in Portrait mode, and to rotate only the arrow?

I've fixed that now.

I also suggest to place previous/next history icons before next/prev/up-node.
The reason is that in most browsers previous/next history icons are closest
to the left edge of the toolbar, and the Home icon (to which next/prev
are related to) are located on the right.

That is an easy change.  Is this what others think also?

   Jan D.