Re: flyspell bug

From: Agustin Martin
Subject: Re: flyspell bug
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:22:42 +0000 (UTC)

Slawomir Nowaczyk <slawomir.nowaczyk.847 <at> student.lu.se> writes:

> But I would prefer to have LocalWords taken care of by ispell -- if
> only due to the fact that it should make flyspell-buffer significantly
> faster.

This should already work with the new localwords patch.

> Besides that, I believe the logic in flyspell-external-point-words
> should be simplified significantly -- we should get rid of the "while
> keep" loop, just find the first place where
>                         (if (= (length (flyspell-get-word nil))
>                                (length word))
> and flyspell-word that.

I think you need the (while keep) loop for this.

> And consider cases where ispell and flyspell
> have different ideas about word boundaries to be bugs and fix those.

Some of these might require a not found word be signalled by something softer
than an error.

I am also taking a look at this function making keep nil if any of some
conditions  is matched. Will send something as soon as looks better (if so),
even if still full of debugging code

--
Agustin