Read carefully

From: p.steve
Subject: Read carefully
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:27:34 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dear Friend.

I crave your indulgence if I have intruded into
your privacy. I am Mr Paul Steve, We run a private financial consultant
firm. Our head office is in London, United Kingdom and branch offices
in
Manchester, Italy, South Africa and Holland.

PURPOSE OF LETTER

I represent a lot of high profile clients, both home and overseas. One
of such clients is Late Chief Stella Obasanjo, the deceased wife of the
Federal Republic Of Nigeria president Chief Olusegun Mathew Aremu
Obasanjo, who died recently and has since been buried.

As his
financial confidant/aide and friend, I am privy to information
Regarding her offshore accounts, though I have been contacted by her
Immediate families to provide details of her financial information, but
their separate account that she did not make any disclosure to a Second
party

By this mandate, I am hereby soliciting your understanding in
this
Business arrangement that you will act as beneficiary and take
charge of her finances, relevant documentation to make you the
beneficiary to her other finances including power of attorney, letters
of authority will be prepared. You will take charge of all concerning
this fund and you will also be entitled to a percentage of this fund
for your participation.

CONCLUSION:

Owing to pressure from her
family, we must commence an immediate
transfer of the funds to your
nominated bank.

Your interest in this business relationship is
highly
solicited. Presently I am in UK then you can contact me through
the understated email addresses then I can furnish you with further
details.

 Thank You.

 Mr Paul Steve

 Email: