Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: fancy-splash-screen customize group...
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:38:32 -0500

        It may be a good idea to add a button to Customize buffers, labelled
        "Find option...", that calls apropos-variable.

    Good idea - or at least a menu item (haven't looked - maybe there is one
    already?). There are already quite a few buttons...

I think this would only be marginally useful, not enough to justify
the added complexity, so my decision is not to add it.

Please don't make suggestions for new features of marginal utility.
We need to fix bugs.