Re: mouse-drag-mode-line should maybe use window-tree

From: Richard M. Stallman
Subject: Re: mouse-drag-mode-line should maybe use window-tree
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 11:41:50 -0500

    I think it copes with this. For the case of what I have called
    "interactive resize" (with the arrow keys) there are no problems. For
    the case of the new version of balance-windows (which I so far calls
    `bw-balance') I catch the errors and loop. So far I have seen no
    drawbacks with this.

That is good.

Could you please install your rewrite of balance-windows?
That is a bug fix we want.  The other command is a new feature
so it should not be installed now.