Re: Segmentation fault: Display *dpy = x_error_message->dpy;

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Segmentation fault: Display *dpy = x_error_message->dpy;
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 07:59:39 -0600 (CST)

Chong Yidong wrote:

   There is no longer an x_catch_errors_unwind function in xterm.c, so
   you must be using an old version.  Can you try with the latest sources
   and see if the crashes still happen?  I recently checked in some
   changes recently to fix this bug (see the thread "SEGV in
   x_catch_errors_unwind" in emacs-devel).

If you look at the date on my message you will see that it was sent on
Thursday Feb 23, six days ago.  The problem no longer occurs now.

Sincerely,

Luc.