Re: view-lossage hard-codes 100 keystrokes

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: view-lossage hard-codes 100 keystrokes
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:36:56 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> It's not easily done, since the keys are recorded in a statically
> allocated C array whose size is a compile-time constant.

Actually, it is recorded in a Lisp Vector, so it should be
trivial to increase the size of that vector.

We could add the size of the lossage buffer as a second
arg to clear-this-command-keys which already interfaces
to the recent keys vector.

> I won't
> recommend such a change for before the release, but that's just me.

I don't see an urgent need, but it would be a trivial change.