Re: address@hidden: Lingering input pending withmotifmenu bar]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Lingering input pending withmotifmenu bar]
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 00:14:03 -0400

    The idea would be to have a simple test that code could use to tell whether
    an event or an event type was user-initiated or not.

That is starting to make some sense.  Such a distinction may be
useful.  But maybe it is only needed inside sit-for, as part of fixing
the bug that we're now talking about.  If we find it is useful
elsewhere, then we can define a way for user code to check it.