Re: string-to-number full behavior not mentioned in the docstring

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: string-to-number full behavior not mentioned in the docstring
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:06:57 -0400

    The behavior above is not explained. I checked the Elisp manual and it
    *is* mentioned there. Shouldn't the behavior be mentioned in the
    docstring too? The text from the manual isn't that long.

    I know I know, we cannot document everything in the docstrings, but in
    this case I think it is short enough to include.

Please add it if you like.