RE: Info tutorial is out of date

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Info tutorial is out of date
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:37:58 -0700

    There are surely disabled people who cannot use a mouse without
    severe difficulty.

For "mouse" read "pointer device", and yes, for many disabled people it's
*easier* to use a pointer device than a keyboard. But this shouldn't be our
first criterion, anyway.

    I think it would be bad in an Emacs tutorial to create an
    impression that a mouse was needed.

Agreed.

    Separating out the description of `n' and `p' to an
    appendix might well do this.

Why? If those key sequences are documented, and are included in the tutorial
(even if not at the beginning), and are visible in the menu-bar Info menu,
and are available in a quick-help bound to `h', why would someone get the
impression that a mouse is necessary?