Re: Possible bugs in (get last-command...) and (get this-command...)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Possible bugs in (get last-command...) and (get this-command...)
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 15:05:46 -0400

    But some of the code does not. Perhaps someone knowledgeable might want to
    take a look. I noticed, for instance that novice.el and ido.el both have
    some unprotected occurrences of (get last-command...) or (get
    this-command...).

It is safe in novice.el, because that will only get called
when the command is a symbol and has the property.  I will add
a comment about that.

Drew, would you like to find and check all the places which look at
properties of last-command or this-command, and give us a list of the
places that might be bugs?