Re: widget-button-click chokes on frame selection event

From: Andreas Seltenreich
Subject: Re: widget-button-click chokes on frame selection event
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 23:49:39 +0200

> I don't know how to reproduce the problem, but I think I see what
> is going wrong.  I am guessing how to fix it.  What results does
> this give?

I've applied your patch and played with the example form in
(info "(widget)Programming Example") using frames on two displays for
about ten minutes.  I couldn't trigger the bug, and all the
functionality was there.  After reverting the patch, the error
occurred on the third click, so I'm confident that the fix is correct.

Thanks,
andreas