Re: C file recoginzed as image file

From: Chris Moore
Subject: Re: C file recoginzed as image file
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 00:01:07 +0100

On 1/5/07, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:

That's a reason no to auto-detect images, not a reason to use
`magic-mode-alist' after `auto-mode-alist'.

OK.

That's more-or-less easy even now:

Perhaps the question should only be asked if the file content doesn't
match its extension.  If I'm opening a .png file and it contains a PNG
image, then I've already decided that I'm willing to trust the content
enough to display it.  But if I'm opening a .c file I haven't, and
want Emacs to warn me.