Re: C file recoginzed as image file

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: C file recoginzed as image file
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:33:14 +0000

Juanma Barranquero wrote:
Only after C-c C-c does the debug message appear in the output.
OK. I didn't look closely enough to determine for sure, just thought I'd raise the alarm for whoever implemented this to check that their fix really prevented the bugs it was intended to. It looks like it is probably a straightforward case of avoiding displaying the image then.