Re: Reordering etc/NEWS

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Reordering etc/NEWS
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 08:27:52 +0200

David Kastrup skrev:

Indeed, there is still nobody who does any commits against your
wishes, even though you don't even bother to tell people this wishes.
Whatever one wants to think of your purported impression of
"badgering", development _and_ motivation of developers is stalled.

I, as I'm sure many others, have things that we have postponed to check in "after the release". It is a bit confusing that HEAD can't be opened for that work. I understand that the release has been held up (by the python issue for example), and that makes perfect sense. But development has stalled, and I have not seen any motivation for it (I might have missed it though).

        Jan D.