about ido-completing-read and completing-read

From: William Xu
Subject: about ido-completing-read and completing-read
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:22:59 +0800

Hi all,

I'm addicted to ido-completing-read. Hence i want to enable it whenever
possible. Although i've turned on ido-everywhere, there are still places
using completing-read, such as woman, bookmark-jump, perldoc, webjump,
imenu, etags, etc. I find myself is keeping modifying their source codes
to replace completing-read with ido-completing-read..

How about adding a new user option, like  `ido-really-everythere', that
does ido-completing-read wherever possible?

--
William