Re: gtk scroll bar deficiency

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: gtk scroll bar deficiency
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:40:25 +0200

Ralf Angeli skrev:
* Jan Djärv (2007-06-12) writes:

[Overscrolling]

Word does it as well, in Normal mode.
Are you talking about MS Word? The one I have access to (Word 2003) does not.

I cannot check right now, but I think in my case it is also MS Word
2003.  Are you sure you activated Normal mode?

Yes. What it does is that it scrolls the last page top to the top of the window. If that page is partial, the bottom may end up higher than the bottom of the window, but only if the page is just one line can I get the last line to the top of the window. But this is very off topic anyway. :-)

        Jan D.