Re: Should nXML be included

From: Peter Heslin
Subject: Re: Should nXML be included
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:17:59 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> James Clark appears to be difficult to contact these days, however,
> which might prove an obstacle for inclusion.

Not necessarily.  The files in question say that they are copyright FSF,
and I assume that James has papers on file for the other parts of Emacs
that he has contributed.  I hope these would cover nxml too.

An example header:

;;; nxml-mode.el --- a new XML mode

;; Copyright (C) 2003, 2004 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

;; Author: James Clark

--
Peter Heslin (http://www.dur.ac.uk/p.j.heslin)