Re: Saving markup formats

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: Saving markup formats
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:45:29 +0200

Let me tell you about how I make my CV right now:

- I edit the CV in org mode
- I transform org mode to XOXO/XHTML using elisp
- I run an XSLT transform to turn the XOXO into XHTML
- I run an XSLT transform to turn the XHTML into an OpenDoc
 content.xml file
- I zip the new content.xml file up with a standard template for the
 other files that come with an OpenDoc file

I do something similar to get stuff into Word, but I just open the
HTML exported by org-mode in Word (with a small elisp hack added to
org-mode), and voila! Maybe OpenOffice can do that as well? But maybe
you didn't want to need to use an external program (OpenOffice in this
case) to create the OpenDoc file?