Re: dired-details: show/hide file details in Dired

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: dired-details: show/hide file details in Dired
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:39:38 -0400

    There was a patch for 2005-07-07 CVS that was approved by RMS which I
    can send or update if anyone is interested. I went on vacation and
    got back too late to update the docinfo as requested; should be easy
    to update for modern dired.el.

Now is a good time to install it.  Can you update it for the current
dired.el, and send it with a change log?