Re: merge of multi-tty

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: merge of multi-tty
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 14:57:15 -0400

>     I can image that Miles would like to do this via arch when he's back
>     from holidays.

> It is ok if Miles does this, but it is ok for someone else who understands
> the code to do it first.

Actually, there a little misunderstanding: we don't need Miles to do it on
the Arch side: anybody can do it instead of Miles.  But it's important to do
it on the Arch side because Arch does keep track of the information relative
to which merges happened when between which branches whereas CVS doesn't.

        Stefan