Re: patch: handle PS/PDF in Gnus

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: patch: handle PS/PDF in Gnus
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 21:57:36 +0200

YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu skrev:
On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 12:52:22 +0200, Jan Djärv <address@hidden> said:

For Gtk+ we can use the GtkPrintDialog, but it requires Gtk+ 2.10 or
newer.  It is a bit involved as it needs Emacs to render the data to
be printed with cairo.

Though I'm not familiar with the actual implementation and just
scratched the surface of the API list, I was thinking about more
low-level stuff.  That is, let the user choose a printer using
GtkPrintUnixDialog, and create and send a file-printing job using
GtkPrintJob that has gtk_print_job_set_source_file.

I guess it could work, I haven't used the API myself.

        Jan D.