Re: Error compiling mh stuff

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: Error compiling mh stuff
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 07:26:53 -0700

"Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden> writes:

> In toplevel form:
> gnus/gnus-mh.el:39:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void:
> mh-require-cl
>
> In toplevel form:
> mh-e/mh-alias.el:34:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void:
> mh-require-cl

There haven't been any changes to these (or other files) in a year
(other than a docstring fix a few months ago), so I suspect that you
have a .elc mismatch. Try to remove lisp/mh-e/*.elc and make
recompile. Failing that, try make bootstrap. If that fails, then there
is probably some compilation error in there somewhere. Please find it
and report it and I'll try to reproduce it here.

I suppose it's also possible that a recent change in macro handling
might have broken things...

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD