Re: undo info for *cvs-tmp*

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: undo info for *cvs-tmp*
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 12:45:48 -0400

    Not sure what is the right solution here, completely disable undo for
    *cvs-tmp* or up the limit. Can somebody please take a look at this?

What is the *cvs-tmp* buffer?  I have done some checkins with VC
recently and they did not create a *cvs-tmp* buffer.

Anyway, if the code which uses that buffer does not itself need the
undo data structure, I think the best solution is to turn off undo in
that buffer.  I doubt that it is important to support undo by users
in a buffer that exists for internal purposes.

Can someone please DTRT then ack?
If the problem exists in Emacs 22, please put the change in Emacs 22
as well as the trunk.