Re: CVS HEAD fails to build on OSX 10.4 (macterm.c broken?)

From: Randal L. Schwartz
Subject: Re: CVS HEAD fails to build on OSX 10.4 (macterm.c broken?)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:45:42 -0700

>> Here's the crash log from the carbon launch.  And I'm not a carbon
>> programmer, so someone else will have to pick up the ball from here.

Dan> Can you please run it from gdb and post the xbacktrace?
Dan> It might be something quite trivial to fix.

Would I sound ignorant if I said I don't even know how to do that? :)

I can click on the Emacs.app icon.  I know where the crash log goes,
which is what I pasted.

I've never invoked gdb.  How would I do that from an .app file (I think the
binary is somewhere inside)?  Once I do that, how do I get an "xbacktrace"?

<address@hidden> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>