Re: CVS HEAD fails to build on OSX 10.4 (macterm.c broken?)

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: CVS HEAD fails to build on OSX 10.4 (macterm.c broken?)
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 16:16:46 +0100

dhruva wrote:
> The above proposition is based on a very top level view I have on this
> topic not knowing the real efforts involved. I am no way trying to
> undermine the efforts of the fellow developers that has gone in to the
> creation of multi-tty and merging of it to the HEAD.

We already discussed this at length a few months ago, and decided to
merge multi-tty first. The real work is in merging the unicode branch
with multi-tty whichever direction it is done in, as both branches were
being kept up to date with the trunk already, so I don't see it making
much difference, and certainly not worth the effort to go back and redo
it now.