Re: New start up splash screen annoyance...

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: New start up splash screen annoyance...
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:34:05 -0400

    Richard, you have accused about half a dozen different Emacs
    contributors of hostility by now and have threatened a number of
    things, from ignoring people to ominous warnings about actions you'll
    take.

I do not take kindly to insults, so if you try to make me change
my mind by insulting me, I won't.

To make an argument which incorporates a premise that I've already
said I think is wrong is not useful as an argument.  So if you keep
repeating such arguments, I can only interpret this as an attempt to
bully me.  I won't give in to bullying, so you may as well stop it.