GNUS bug: Summary line doesn't match article

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: GNUS bug: Summary line doesn't match article
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 17:43:03 +0200

Hi *,

I'm experiencing a strange and most annoying problem with gnus:

in some Newsgroups (especially those with much unread messages, but
this might just be an coincidence) while reading a thread I get
articles displayed, which are totally unrelated and certainly don't
match the active line in the summary buffer.

For an example see this "screenshot":

   [  30: topmind                ] Re: Design Patterns and Functional
R +    [ 107: Kent M Pitman          ]
           [  40: Don Geddis             ]
  +            [  30: Kent M Pitman          ]
-111:----F1  Gnus: c.l.lisp [231816] {16467 more}   Top (2,13) (Summary