RE: generate 3) S-mouse-2: follow link in new window

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: generate 3) S-mouse-2: follow link in new window
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 19:01:58 -0700

> > Honestly, how many of you (not new users) keep the default value of
> > `mouse-1-click-follows-link'?
>
> I do keep it as default, because I want to suffer like the most
> naive user, to make sure that it's a bearable suffering (and yes,
> I find it bearable, although I do get bitten on a somewhat
> regular basis clicking on an email address in a header or a URL
> when I only meant to place point there).
>
>         Stefan "I don't do that for each and every option, mind you"

"Bearable" and getting "bitten on a somewhat regular basis" hardly
constitute a ringing endorsement. I wouldn't buy an insect repellent based
on that testimonial. ;-)

We should reward your spirit, anyway. Chapeau! Please accept this honorific
hair shirt for going above and beyond. As another reward, take a 3-month
vacation from `mouse-1' following links. You deserve it, and you'll feel
much better.