Re: verilog-mode.el for inclusion in Emacs 22.2

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: Re: verilog-mode.el for inclusion in Emacs 22.2
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 11:40:21 -0800

Thank you for your contribution. I have checked it in.

I have also done some cleanups to reduce the number of byte compile
warnings.

These warnings:
In verilog-read-sub-decls-sig:
verilog-mode.el:6294:65:Warning: attempt to inline
`verilog-modi-get-inouts' before it was defined
verilog-mode.el:6294:65:Warning: attempt to inline
`verilog-modi-get-outputs' before it was defined
verilog-mode.el:6294:65:Warning: attempt to inline
`verilog-modi-get-inputs' before it was defined
verilog-mode.el:6294:65:Warning: attempt to inline
`verilog-modi-get-inouts' before it was defined
verilog-mode.el:6294:65:Warning: attempt to inline
`verilog-modi-get-outputs' before it was defined
verilog-mode.el:6294:65:Warning: attempt to inline
`verilog-modi-get-inputs' before it was defined

should be very easy to fix, but it wasn't immediately obvious to me how
to move the code around to make them go away. Can you please do this?

What versions of emacs do you want to support? Depending on that some
more cleanups can be done and we might be able to delete unneeded
compatibility code.

Thanks
                --dan