Re: 23.0.50; dbus

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: 23.0.50; dbus
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:04:22 +0100

Am 16.12.2007 um 23:57 schrieb Michael Albinus:

During compilation these messages were reported:

Should be better now. Could you, please, check?

Was reduced to a few lines. Sorry, I have also some problems with font-backend in GNU Emacs 23.0.60, so *compilation* buffer has been overwritten! I'll report details for confirmation another time.

D-Bus activation will have to wait: too much to read and to make work! I found the D-Bus entry in the info system. Is Christmas OK? Could be a day or two earlier ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

One person with a belief is a social power equal to ninety-nine who have only interests.
                                – John Stuart Mill