Re: Hideously slow VC status queries fixed

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Hideously slow VC status queries fixed
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:46:50 -0700

>> Warning (undo): Buffer `gcc' undo info was 3023389 bytes long.
>> The undo info was discarded because it exceeded `undo-outer-limit'.

Eric> Excellent point.  I went and did it.

I don't think this change has any effect -- AIUI, with-temp-buffer
disables undo in the new buffer by default.

Also, the message mentions the 'gcc' buffer -- I think this is the
vc-dired buffer itself, not the temporary buffer made for the output
of 'svn status'.

I'm not really sure where to disable undo for this... maybe somewhere
in dired.

Tom