Re: 23.0.50; C-M-p is missing (carbon emacs)

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: 23.0.50; C-M-p is missing (carbon emacs)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:04:31 +0900

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

>> In GNU Emacs 23.0.50.2 (i386-apple-darwin9.1.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0)
>
> As you surely know, this is not supported. You're on your own.

Okay... i was just expecting that someone might at least shed some light
on how to debug that.

btw, it seems now carbon emacs is working much better than before ! I
can type as fast as can, not that before, when if you type too fast, you
have to wait some sec before emacs displays all characters on the
screen.

This is a fresh checkout and built on 20080120. As I have not followed
the cvs for quite nearly a month, I'm not quite sure which change should
take this credits.  Anyway, good news it is ! (since I'm unable to build
cocoa emacs at all..)

--
William

http://williamxu.net9.org