Re: Tabbed buffers

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: Tabbed buffers
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:30:35 +1300

 > I gather XEmacs is "nowhere". ;-)  But if you decide you'd like to hear
 > the thoughts of somebody who has used and maintained tab control widgets
 > in Emacs, just let me know.  I think I know "somewhere" I can find one.

Does XEmacs have tabbed buffers in a tty?  I can't get them to appear.  In
fact their functionality seems very limited in an X window and even the
manual says that they are experimental.  The only way I've found to create
a second tab is by clicking on a link in a help buffer.  Can you please say
what functions are available to manipulate them?