CC Mode's readiness for Emacs 22.2

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: CC Mode's readiness for Emacs 22.2
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:54:26 +0000

Hi, Richard and Glenn,

I have committed all bug fixes currently made in stand-alone CC Mode
into both the Emacs 22 branch and the trunk.  I have incremented CC
Mode's version number to 5.31.5.

I have a backlog of bugs to fix, tricky but not critical, and they seem
to be trickling in at about the same rate I can deal with them.  Amongst
these bugs is this one:

    Subject: address@hidden: Bug in emacs 22.1.1 (cosmetic bug)]
    Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:30:30 -0500

that you (Richard) recently asked me on to fix.  [It is misfontification
of #error and #warning CPP directives.]  I may be able to fix this quite
easily.

Other than that, the CC Mode in savannah is ready for Emacs-22.2.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).