23.0.60; pcvs cvs-query-directory changed behavior

From: Rodrigo Amestica
Subject: 23.0.60; pcvs cvs-query-directory changed behavior
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:57:29 -0400

cvs-query-directory now requires a prefix command for not reusing the
current directory in a cvs buffer. Before it was always asking for a
directory, defaulting to the current one. I found that behavior better
than the new one.

An option like 'cvs-force-dir-prompt' should be provided as for over
ruling the new behavior or for forcing the old behavior. Having such an
option is better than trying to remember the prefix when I'm already
in a cvs buffer.

thanks,
 Rodrigo

as to not reuse the
current directory
In GNU Emacs 23.0.60.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2008-02-26 on trauko
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.60802000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/export/data/users/ramestic/local'
'--exec-prefix=/export/data/users/ramestic/local' '--enable-font-backend''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix
  default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  global-auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:

Recent messages:
Setting up ede...done
Setting up eieio...done
Setting up semantic...done
Setting up speedbar...done
Setting up cedet-contrib...done
(source)...done
Toggling tooltip-mode off; better pass an explicit argument.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.