Re: EmacsW32: Submit bug report about TRAMP?

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: EmacsW32: Submit bug report about TRAMP?
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 21:51:15 +0200

Michael Albinus wrote:
"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden> writes:
   So I need to file a bug report.  Where's the line?
Please use the unpatched version to submit a bug report to Emacs
developers. You can do this from the help menu in Emacs.

"M-x tramp-submit-bug" is an alternative. I would prefer this, because
it provides more Tramp specific information which might help better.

I have not noticed tramp-submit-bug before and I guess I am not alone. Wouldn't it be good to have this on the menus? I would suggest making

  Help - Send Bug Report

a submenu and giving it a name so that packages easily can add themselves to it.