Re: Memory leak

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Memory leak
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 11:29:45 +0200

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 11:25 AM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

> You need to use emacs.exe as the IMAGENAME, otherwise it will not
> work.

The wildcard I used in my example works:

C:\> tasklist /fi "imagename eq emacs*"

Image Name                   PID Session Name     Session#    Mem Usage
emacs.exe                   2448 Console                 0     23.528 K

> (Btw, I think this command is present on XP Home Edition as well.)

Ah. I read somewhere that I didn't, but I haven't checked it. In any
case, it can be downloaded off several websites.

   Juanma