Re: Build failure on M$ (using MSVC): Patch enclosed

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Build failure on M$ (using MSVC): Patch enclosed
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:15:26 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Actually, we shouldn't be using strings.h at all, since it's a
non-standard header.

It's conditionally included from config.h, so there is no need to explicitly include it in font.c, but there must be some reason why it is included there. I've fixed the rest of the problem by standardizing on using xstrcasecmp (renamed from xstricmp per Miles's suggestion) in all places where case-insesitive string comparison is done. The only exception is unexcw.c, which did not include dispextern.h directly, and since I don't have a Cygwin build environment set up, I could not test if it is included indirectly as was the case with w32.c.