Re: New global bindings

From: joakim
Subject: Re: New global bindings
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 20:44:59 +0200

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:

> I used those particulars bindings are because lots of other popular apps
> use them for this purpose (offhand, gnome apps and firefox, but
> certainly more than that).

I have really missed this feature, so thanks! Finally I can easily show
code to co-workers, and type messages to my son.

Some notes:

- A prefix, repeatable, keybinding like Stefan suggested would be quite
ok for usage. When you change font size, you want to conveniently find
the right one, but you dont want to do it all the time.

- try opening face-remap.el, and make the font really really small.
On line 180, as well as other places,  indentation becomes weird,
probably because tab-width is being computed wrongly or something.

--
Joakim Verona