Re: jdbc urls

From: joakim
Subject: Re: jdbc urls
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 21:35:09 +0200

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

>> I have some rusty code lying about for jdbc urls, for
>> emacs-planner, but that can be changed. I would like to polish the code
>> and submit it for inclusion, but first some questions:
>
>> - Is there something like this already that I didnt notice?
>> - Should this code go into ffap?
>
> Shouldn't it logically go into lisp/url/url-jdbc.el instead?

That does indeed seem more logical.

I am new to this area of Emacs. I have always used ffap.
It appears ffap has it own functions that does similar things as
url-lib, for instance ffap-url-at-point, and url-get-url-at-point.

The url lib documentation doesnt seem complete.

I suppose my question is: If I write url-jdbc, how can I make it be
accepted by ffap? Or is there some other facility that superceedes ffap?

--
Joakim Verona