Another neat Eclipse'ism

From: Paul Michael Reilly
Subject: Another neat Eclipse'ism
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 03:58:25 -0400

While I try to do most of my editing from Emacs, occasionally I will find myself using the Eclipse Java editor. One of the more convenient niceties, in the absence of auto-fill-mode, is having the print-margin displayed. This is a useful feature in its own right, i.e. show a 1 pixel background line in Emacs where the right margin is set. Needless to say, I have not a clue how to implement it.

-pmr